"The service we received from John and the team was excellent... our sale was completed in a matter of 4 months in these very difficult selling times."
Elaine and Barry, June 2009
6 St. James Court Showhouse, Kingscourt,Co Cavan, Co. Meath
5 bedroom, 3+ bathroom Detached
For Sale by Private Treaty
Building Energy Rating:
Currently unrated (?)
St. James Court, adjacent to Cabra Castle, comprises of 6 large detached residences only two remaining sitting on an average of 1 acre.
Offering an enticing choice of layouts which range in size from 365m2 to 475 m2, each stunning house design reflects an individual character exuding quality and sophistication.
Attention SHOWHOUSE for sale greatly reduced
The Ormonde is a 6 bedroom detached residence extending to 365m2 (3929 sqft) approx. and sits on C 0.7 acre.
Set in the charming countryside near the delightful market town of Kingscourt, St. James Court is a truly spectacular and exclusive development of magnificent detached residences - visionary in their concept, fabulous in their design and absolutely captivating in their appeal.
Literally 'next door' to the development, Cabra Castle stands on 88 acres of superb gardens and parklands including its own 9-hole golf course that provides a tranquil haven from the stresses and strains of modern living. The area is also ideal for coarse fishing in the numerous nearby rivers and lakes such as the Ervey and the Greaghlone.
Across from Saint James' Court is the 565 acres of Dun a Ri Forest Park - full of romantic walks through deep leafy glades with interesting features such as Cromwell's Bridge, Toba na Splinne, Holly Well and the Ice House and it also features a dramatic gorge embracing part of the Cabra Estate with beautiful views of Slieve Guillon and the Mountains of Mourne.
* Luxury designer Kitchen, featuring centre island with prep sink, chefs pantry and granite tops
* Built in raised fireplace plus wet bar and wine chiller with granite top in Family Room
* 2.75 high (9') ceilings to ground and first floors
* Unique solid timber 'Tilt & Turn' window and door system
* Luxury hardwood flooring and marble tiling throughout ground floor
* Quality tile finish to all Bathrooms and Ensuites
* Central vacum system
* Pressurised hot and cold water systems
* Feature architectural door headers, window frames, skirting & architrave
* Geothermal heating system
* Underfloor heating to ground and first floors with individual room thermostat control
* House of Tomorrow 'Green Home' and Technology Packages
* Exceptional PC Sum Allowances for Kitchen, Sanitary ware, Fireplaces and Tiling
* Each home is wired to accommodate remote controlled access gates
* Natural brick and stone elevations incorporating stone quions, cills, door & window surrounds
* Security CCTV systems
* Natural stone driveway
* Exterior electrical sockets to front and rear
* Hot and Cold outside taps
* Landscape gardens
* Feature patio to rear
* 10 year Homebond Warranty
* Each home uses the latest technology in low cost heating systems to deliver an environmentally friendly and super energy - efficient home. The heating source is powered using the renewable energy source i.e. heat from the earth, enabling you to actively reduce Carbon dioxide and 'Greenhouse' gases as well as reliance on imported fossil fuels.
* The application of the latest developments in insulation and timber frame technology ensures the warmest, most energy efficient home achievable and certifies a First Class Building Energy Rating.
Family room/dining/kitchen 18.0 x 4.4 m (60'4' x 14'8')
Formal Dining Room 5.1 x 4.5m (17'0' x 4'5')
Study 4.5 x 3.8m (17'4' x 15'7')
Gym/office 5.2 x 4.8m (17'4' x 15'7')
Utility 3.5 x 2.3m (11'8' x 7'7')
Master Bedroom 9.6 x 4.5m (32'0' x 15'0)
Plus en suite bathroom and dressing room
Bedroom 2 4.8 x 4.2 m (16'0' x 14'2')
Plus shared ensuite
Bedroom 3 4.8 x 3.7m (16'0' x 12'4')
Plus shared ensuite
Bedroom 4 4.5 x 4.4m (15'0' x 12'8')
Bedroom 5 4.12 x 3.2m (13'9' x 10'10')
CONTACT OUR OFFICE ON 01 8011300 or call Anne Bannon 087 2318677 TO ARRANGE A VIEWING!
Anne Bannon - phone 087 2318677